We are the go-to source for our student members for career support, technical training information, up-to-date market knowledge and a fun, accepting community.
- UCL Finance Conference – The largest and most prestigious student-run finance conference across Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
- UCL Alumni Dinner – The most prestigious networking event at UCL, where we connect UCL Alumni representing top firms such as J.P. Morgan, Citi and BlackRock, with selected members.
- Keynote Speaker series – Inviting the most senior speakers across the industry to inspire UCL students. Past speakers include; Ashok Aram (EMEA CEO, Deutsche Bank), Adrian Hallmark (CEO, Bentley), Xavier Rolet (CEO, London Stock Exchange).
- Sponsor Events – Where we connect our prestigious sponsors to our members through various educational or informative events. Last year’s events included: J.P. Morgan ‘Day in the Bank’, Point72 ‘Presentation and Networking’ and Amplify Trading ‘Trading Simulation’.
- Socials – Last year saw the much anticipated launch of the UCLIS x Opium: After Dark social, where our members could enjoy the trendy and high-end club in Mayfair, all at student prices!
Participating in our 3 key programmes – the UCL Finance Conference, Mentorship Programme and UCL Investment Fund – is a sure set way to make you stand out amongst the crowd and we strongly encourage you to apply.
Finally, be aware of our First Year Rep positions at UCLIS. This is a great way to gain many professional skills that will prove to be valuable in any career– whilst getting a unique opportunity to grow your network.
President of UCL Investment Society